Indspire welcomes and values the support of volunteers! You help us achieve our goals to advance Indigenous achievement and education for First Nations, Inuit and Métis youth across Canada.
In light of COVID-19, we are unfortunately not accepting volunteers at this time. We do appreciate you thinking about us and invite you to keep an eye on our social media platforms for new opportunities as they arise. Please check back with us often, as we work through these challenging times.
Thank you for wanting to help us achieve our goals to advance Indigenous achievement and education for First Nations, Inuit and Métis youth across Canada. It is appreciated!
Here’s how you can get involved
If you are interested in the non-profit sector and would like to learn more about fundraising, the Development Volunteer Assistant role would be a compatible and rewarding experience for you. This valuable position supports our Indspire fundraising activities with updating donor records and donation entry. You will develop your administrative skills and support our work to improve Indigenous education.
- Updating donor records: Help keep our donors happy by updating items such as their addresses and mailing preferences,
- Donation entry: We need someone with a sharp eye for detail who can help keep things up to date and make sure records are accurate.
- Other duties as assigned: This could include helping the team with mailing letters and tax receipts.
This role takes place in our Toronto Office at 555 Richmond St West, Toronto, ON. Volunteers would come in once a week to help during our office hours.
We can offer you:
- Contribute to a great cause! Lend support to Indigenous students across Canada
- Be a part of a friendly and welcoming team
- Training and guidance for the role
- Experience working in an office setting
- Learn about fundraising
If you are interested in volunteering, please send your résumé with a letter of introduction stating your interests to email@example.com.
National Gathering Volunteer
Indspire welcomes and values the support of volunteers! Without them, we wouldn’t be able to host events like the National Gathering. Together, we can ensure our events run smoothly!
If you are interested in volunteering at this year’s National Gathering for Indigenous Education, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indspire welcomes the support of individuals like you to help fundraise and spread the word about our work with Indigenous youth in Canada. Every dollar counts to ensure that Canada’s Indigenous students are provided the tools and resources for success. Click here to find out how you can fundraise for Indspire.
Keep an eye on our social media for other ways to get involved!