Soaring: Indigenous Youth Empowerment Gathering
Edmonton, AB | May 9-10, 2023
Each year Indspire hosts an empowerment gathering for Indigenous K-12 students from across Canada. Students will learn about educational and career opportunities, be inspired to finish high school, go on to college or university, and move into exciting careers.
Become a Sponsor Today!
Supporting Indigenous education does more than prepare youth for the workforce. It makes life better for everyone. Educated Indigenous students contribute to their communities, to business, to our country – and to the world. With support from partners like you, together we can motivate, encourage, and inspire students in their educational pursuits.
Your support plays a vital role in showing young people what’s possible through encouraging them to pursue their dreams and by supporting a new generation of bright, eager, and motivated minds into the Canadian workforce. They’ll have a chance to attend interactive career related workshops, meet some of Canada’s top employers, talk to role models from the Indigenous community, and see first-hand the benefits of staying in school and moving forward with their education.
Why Sponsor Soaring?
- Education is the great equalizer, it creates role models, benefits communities and saves money. Investing in education is investing in Canada’s future.
- Meet your CSR goals while helping communities thrive. Play your part in creating a stronger future for Indigenous students.
- Enhance your company’s profile with Indigenous communities by standing tall as a support of this year’s Soaring!
- Your support will help enable students to:
- Meet event sponsors at the Indspiration Zone/Tradeshow
- Take part in workshops
- Learn about specific career opportunities
- Find out about Indspire’s bursary and scholarship program
- Go on local campus tours, and so much more.
Seeing success first-hand – and being told how to achieve it themselves – is a remarkable experience for these students, and for many, it’s the encouragement they need to finish school and pursue their dreams.
Schedule at a Glance
Details coming soon!
“It’s a great place to learn more about post-secondary education, and it has fun, information, video, documents and activities to help you learn”
– Student participant from Soaring 2022
“Very informative while maintaining a light and welcoming atmosphere.”
– Student participant from Soaring 2022
“It’s a fun event that allows you to experience some of the culture, get out of class, and sample future education and career opportunities”
– Student participate from Soaring 2022
“I would tell a friend that Soaring is a very informative [event] and could help many Indigenous students with an idea on what they want to be when they are older.”
– Student participant form Soaring 2022
Join us as a partner in education
Join Indspire in Edmonton on May 9-10, 2023 and play a vital role in showing young people what’s possible through encouraging them to pursue their dreams and by supporting a new generation of bright, eager, and motivated minds into the Canadian workforce.
Download our Excel file for benefits by sponsor level.
- Presenting Corporate Sponsor – SOLD
- Regional Host Sponsor – SOLD
- Participating Sponsor – $50,000
- Laptop Sponsor – $30,000
- Supporting Sponsor – $25,000
- Lunch Sponsor – SOLD
- Inspiration Sponsor – ON HOLD
- Bag Sponsor – ON HOLD
- T-Shirt Sponsor – ON HOLD
- Corporate Experience Day Sponsor – $10,000
- University/College Experience Day Sponsor – $10,000
- Indspiration Zone Sponsor – $10,000
- Workshop Sponsor – $5,000
- Tradeshow Sponsor – $2,500
To request a Corporate Sponsorship Proposal or Tradeshow Registration Information, please contact Julia O’Hara, Director, Corporate Partnerships at email@example.com or (647) 993-4185.
Other Ways to Partner
Thank you to our 2022 supporters!
Presenting Corporate Sponsor
Exclusive Laptop Sponsor
Champions of Soaring
Champions of Rivers to Success
Allan & Gill Gray
Indspiration Zone Sponsors
Spotlight Session Sponsors
Mental Health Resources
Alberta University of the Arts
Bank of Canada
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) – Uniformed Positions
Canadian Nurses Foundation (CNF)
Canadian Roots Exchange (CRE)
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
Concordia University of Edmonton
Drax / Pinnacle Renewable Energy
Indigenous Institutes Consortium (IIC)
Ingenium – Canada’s Museums of Science and Innovation
International Experience Canada (IEC)
Kids Help Phone
Let’s Talk Science
Mount Royal University
Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCNI)
Penguin Random House Canada
Pratt & Whitney Canada
Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Project Learning Tree Canada
Public Service Commission of Canada
University of Victoria