30th Anniversary of the Indspire Awards
Edmonton, AB | May 11, 2023
The prestigious Indspire Awards represents the highest national honour the Indigenous community bestows upon its leaders and achievers. The Indspire Awards are built on the values of a common history and collective vision for a brighter, stronger future for all Canadians, rooted in understanding and partnership.
Become a Sponsor today!
Since the inception of the Indspire Awards in 1993, a total of 408 Indigenous people have been honoured for their outstanding work in various areas including business, arts, health, law and justice, public service, education, sport, lifetime achievement and three youth awards (First Nations, Inuit and Métis).
Indspire Award recipients serve as an inspiration to thousands of Indigenous youth across our country and demonstrate the potential for all youth to achieve their dreams while maintaining a strong tie to their culture and communities.
As a sponsor, you have a unique opportunity to connect directly with national and regional Indigenous leaders, with senior government representatives at the municipal, provincial, and federal levels, and with Canada’s corporate C-suite leadership at the ceremony prior to the broadcast special.
The Indspire Awards special is broadcast nationally on CBC and APTN in June allowing for extensive exposure for supporters and has become an integral part of Canada’s Indigenous narrative. Indigenous and non-Indigenous viewers and listeners experience unique and diverse perspectives they might not otherwise be exposed to through a mainstream platform where Indigenous stories can be shared with all Canadians.
This year Indspire is celebrating the 30th anniversary which will start with a cocktail reception, followed by a dinner featuring Award presentations and entertainment. This event will launch a month-long watch party campaign to encourage people across the country in schools, communities, and workplaces to gather for their own festivities when they tune in to the June 2023 Indspire Awards broadcast on APTN and CBC.
Why Sponsor the Indspire Awards?
- The Indspire Awards are seen by hundreds of thousands of Canadian via national broadcast on CBC and APTN
- The Indspire Awards receives significant coverage in a wide range of mainstream and Indigenous media across Canada
- Indspire Awards recipients are selected by a jury from nominations received each year. Current recognition categories include; Three awards to a First Nation, Inuit and Métis Youth; Arts; Business and Commerce; Culture, Heritage and Spirituality; Education; Environment and Natural Resources; Health; Law and Justice; Politics; Public Service; Sports; and Lifetime Achievement
- Benefits of your support is:
- Leadership & Reputation: stand tall as a corporate leader in Canada supporting systemic change by demonstrating your commitment to social and economic inclusion for Indigenous people
- Business Building & Development: host leaders, partners, collaborator and other stakeholders to help drive systemic change where you conduct business and beyond, in collaboration with Indigenous communities
- Reach & Awareness: leverage solid government relations, and strong national networks to highlight your work on Indigenous issues
- Engagement & Celebration: promote your pride in enriching our country through the stories and achievements of Indigenous role models to mobilize public and employee engagement in reconciliation
Join Indspire in Edmonton on May 11, 2023 and take a leadership role in inspiring Indigenous youth to reach their full potential and honouring Indigenous achievement by becoming a sponsor of this important national Indigenous community celebration.
Download our Excel file for benefits by sponsor level.
- Presenting Corporate Sponsor – $200,000
- Major Sponsor – $100,000
- Regional Host Sponsor – SOLD
- Youth Laureate Sponsor – SOLD
- Dinner Sponsor – SOLD
- Pre-Dinner Reception Sponsor – SOLD
- Participating Sponsor – $50,000
- Entertainment Sponsor – $30,000
- Supporting Sponsor – $25,000
- Programme Sponsor – $15,000
- Photo Booth Sponsor – ON HOLD
- Beverage/Wine Sponsor – ON HOLD
- Crystal Table Sponsor – $10,000
- Young Leaders Table Sponsor – $10,000
- Platinum Table Sponsor – $5,000
To request a Corporate Sponsorship Proposal, please contact Julia O’Hara, Director, Corporate Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or (647) 993-4185.
Other Ways to Partner
Thank you to our 2022 supporters!
Major Sponsors & Broadcast Partners
Founding Partner & Official Airline
Youth Laureate Sponsor
Pre-Dinner Reception Sponsor
Photo Booth Sponsor
In-Kind Media Sponsor