Designed for Indigenous students who are preparing to graduate and enter the working world, the Career Transition (CT) stream prepares them for this significant transition with proven strategies and quality resources: job-hunting techniques, health & wellness resources, vocational training, financial literacy…and many more!
They’ll also get the chance to share quality one-on-one mentorship with an Indigenous role model who’s “been there, done that” – and who can help them stay grounded as they prepare to take this next step on their personal path to success.
Join us if you are:
- A First Nations, Inuit, or Métis student who’s about to graduate and who’s looking ahead to entering the workforce
- Interested in making connections with a mentor who can help you make the transition from studying to full-time work – and who can give you good guidance about how to find the career of your dreams!
- Determined to stay connected to your home and culture even if you’ll have to travel to start your career
- Quality one-on-one mentorship from a respected professional through the R2S Portal
- Opportunities to connect with other students who are at the same place in their journey as you!
- Ongoing support from facilitators including Elders, Knowledge Keepers, and educators as well as other students in your cohort
- Online resources that are customized just for you to help you succeed
- Practice at essential skills – think job-hunting advice, interview tips, good habits to help you with personal finances, guidance with career/life balance, and more!
Want to learn more about the program?
Need $ for school? We can help!
Don’t forget – if you need some additional financial assistance while planning or completing your educational journey, we can help you with that too! Since 2004, Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program has provided over $115 million in financial support to more than 37,500 First Nations, Inuit and Métis students – and you could be one of them! Check out our Building Brighter Futures page for more information on the program and how to apply.
Please reach out – we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 1-855-463-7747.