Aimed at Indigenous post-secondary students and Indigenous high school students in Gr. 12 who have been accepted to post-secondary studies, the Post-Secondary (PS) Stream is full of great online resources to help students navigate the post-secondary world.
They’ll get the chance to attend cool online events through our R2S Portal, connect with other PS students who are walking the same path, and engage in quality one-on-one mentorship with an Indigenous role model who can help students stay grounded – and stay successful! – during this exciting time in their educational journey.
Join us if you are:
- A First Nations, Inuit, or Métis student in Grade 12 who’s been accepted to post-secondary studies – or who’s currently pursuing post-secondary studies
- Interested in connecting with a mentor who can help you make the move from high school to post-secondary studies – and with other students who are making the same move
- Determined to stay connected to your home and culture even if you’ve had to travel to go to school
- Quality one-on-one mentorship from a respected professional through the R2S Portal
- Opportunities to connect with other students who are at the same place in the educational journey as you!
- Ongoing support from facilitators including Elders, Knowledge Keepers, and educators as well as other students in your cohort – right up until graduation (and after, if you want!)
- Online resources that are customized just for you to help you succeed
- Practice at essential skills – think study techniques, job interviewing tips, advice about school/home/friends/work balance, and more!
Want to learn more about the program?
Need $ for school? We can help!
Don’t forget – if you need some additional financial assistance while planning or completing your educational journey, we can help you with that too! Since 2004, Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program has provided over $115 million in financial support to more than 37,500 First Nations, Inuit and Métis students – and you could be one of them! Check out our Building Brighter Futures page for more information on the program and how to apply.
Please reach out – we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 1-855-463-7747.