The High School (HS) Stream is perfect for Indigenous students in Grs. 10-12 who are looking for great support on their academic journey!
Students can access dynamic online resources ranging from study tips to health & wellness advice to cultural videos, helping them stay connected to their culture while they work towards graduation. They’ll also receive group mentorship from carefully-screened Indigenous role models in a controlled setting through the online R2S Portal!
Join us if you are:
- A First Nations, Inuit, or Métis student in Grades 10-12
- Interested in making connections with other students and getting tips, advice, and hints on how to get to graduation (and what comes next!)
- Determined to stay connected to your home and culture even if you’ve had to travel to go to school
- Quality mentorship in a group setting through the R2S Portal
- Ongoing support from facilitators including Elders, Knowledge Keepers, and educators as well as other students in your cohort – right up until graduation (and after, if you want!)
- Online resources that are customized just for you to help you succeed
- Helpful feedback on essential skills: tips for good study habits, advice about school/home/friends/work balance, choosing the right college or university – and more!
Want to learn more about the program?
Need $ for school? We can help!
Don’t forget – if you need some additional financial assistance while planning or completing your educational journey, we can help you with that too! Since 2004, Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program has provided over $115 million in financial support to more than 37,500 First Nations, Inuit and Métis students – and you could be one of them! Check out our Building Brighter Futures page for more information on the program and how to apply.
Please reach out – we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 1-855-463-7747.