National Gathering for Indigenous Education
National Gathering Presenters and Guiding the Journey Recipients only
You are responsible for:
- Securing/coordinating your own travel to Indspire Events.
- All travel expense claims must be completed and submitted with necessary supporting documentation one month after the completion of the travel.
- You are responsible for canceling reservations as required and any change fees as a result of canceling reservations.
General Indspire travel guidelines with respect to business-related travel be based on current Treasury Board Rates.
- Indspire assumes no financial responsibility for privately owned vehicles other than paying the kilometric if you travel to an event in your own vehicle.
- Indspire is not responsible for reimbursing deductible amounts related to insurance coverage.
- Provided there are no additional costs to Indspire, you can join loyalty programs and retain benefits offered by the travel industry for business or personal use.
- The standard for air travel is economy class. The lowest available airfares appropriate to particular itineraries shall be sought and bookings shall be made as far in advance as possible.
- The standard for rail travel is the next higher class after the full economy class.
- Taxis, shuttles and local transportation services are alternatives for short local trips. Actual expenses will be reimbursed. It is expected recipients use the lowest possible rate for transportation.
- The standard for accommodation is a single room, in a safe environment, conveniently located and comfortably equipped. Number of nights covered will be determined by the sponsorship for any given year. .
- Where applicable, you are responsible to ensure you have up to date travel documents, including passports or other identification.
Please submit travel expense claim forms and all original receipts:
Deadline one month prior to event.
Indspire, 50 Generations Drive
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org