Indspire Award recipients provide inspiration for our young people and serve to educate all Canadians about the tremendous contributions that Indigenous people are making across the country. Do you know a First Nations, Inuit, or Métis individual whose story could inspire, uplift, and educate? Nominate them TODAY for an Indspire Award!
Download the Signature Page and ask your nominee to sign it.
Begin filling out the online form below. (in step 3, you’ll upload the signed Signature Page)
Hit the Submit button to submit your nomination!
email@example.com | 1-855-463-7747 ext. 221
Nominees must be individuals who:
• Are of First Nations, Inuit or Métis heritage;
• Demonstrate outstanding achievement;
• Are of any age (youth award nominees must be 27 years of age or under by nomination deadline); and
• Are permanent Canadian residents or Canadian born
Please note that nominations of deceased persons will not be accepted.
• Lifetime Achievement
• Business & Commerce
• Culture, Heritage & Spirituality
• Law & Justice
• Public Service
• Youth – First Nations
• Youth – Inuit
• Youth – Métis
Any person may nominate an eligible individual for the Indspire Awards.
1. Download the Nominee Declaration Form before beginning your nomination.
2. Scroll down to nominate someone online OR download the complete nomination form and submit by mail, fax, or email to:
555 Richmond Street West, Suite 1002 Toronto, ON M5V 3B1
The deadline to nominate individuals for the 2020 Indspire Awards is July 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.PT. Application packages must be received by the deadline date.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1.855.463.7747 x221