Take the Next Step in your Career
Peer Support: Educator Mentorship
While the program runs each year from September to May, applications are accepted throughout the year. The process is as follows:
- Submit an application form
- Intake Conversation – Program Coordinator will contact applicant to schedule a 10-minute phone conversation (see intake questions below)
- Police Record Check – all participants will be required to have one completed
- Matching – using information from the application form and intake conversations, Indspire considers the following when pairing educators: professional learning goals; region; subject areas; and grade level.
- Contract – participants are required to sign a contract for the term of the mentorship program.
For more information, please contact Indspire:
indspire.ca/mentorship | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1.855.INDSPIRE (463.7747) x020